Generous giving resources the mission and ministry of the Church and fosters distinctive Christian lifestyles that enable others to be touched by the overflowing generosity of God. St Michael’s and St Mary’s cost over £2000 a week to run. A fuller breakdown of costs and income can be seen in our budget. Could you make a contribution and help fund our mission?
- Standing Order is the most effective means for regular and reliable giving. It is simple to complete a mandate form for either St Michael’s or St Mary’s. To receive a hard copy of either, please contact the Gift Aid Secretary, Colin Roberts
- Gift Aid allows UK taxpayers to increase their donation by twenty five pence for every pound given, at no extra cost to you or us. If you are eligible, please complete a Gift Aid Declaration.
- If you wish to make a donation through payroll giving, please contact Georgie Ray in the Parish Office: 01727 835037.
- One-off donations can easily be made through Just Giving.
- If you wish to explore donating for a specific ministry or project, including by legacy or in memoriam, please speak in confidence with the vicar, Kenneth Padley.
- Volunteers offer time and talents throughout the year. If you have skills to offer, please contact the Wardens Steph Rainbow and Graham Willey.
Thank you so much for your support and generosity.