We continue to restore services and activities after the pandemic. Our current pattern is:
- 8am Holy Communion, St Michael’s (AL3 4SL)
- 9.30am Parish Communion, St Michael’s
- 11.15am All Age Morning Praise, St Michael’s (until July 18th)
- 6pm Evening Service, St Mary’s (AL3 6JJ)
Attendance at onsite Sunday services in St Michael’s is managed by Doodle Poll to help maintain spatial distancing – please see our weekly email – subscribe via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9am School Service, Youtube (ongoing)
- 10.30am Holy Communion, St Michael’s
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Both churches remain open, at least 9am – 5pm.
What can I expect during onsite services at the present time?
- Entrance and exit to church will be through the main porch only.
- Outside you will be met by a steward who will take your name for Track and Trace.
- Another steward will offer you a service booklet. The booklets have been quarantined in the vestry but if you prefer to download to a phone or tablet please click here for the 8am service booklet and click here for the 9.30am service booklet and click here for the 6pm Evensong service booklet and click here for the 6pm Holy Communion service booklet. The 11.15am service is so simple there is no booklet!
- Another steward will then show you to a pew. Please accept their allocation.
- Face-coverings are presently required by the government inside places of worship.
- Hand-sanitiser is available but please bring your own if you want to sanitise before communion.
- Surfaces are sanitised between services.
- All ages are welcome at all services, but we draw the 11.15am to the attention of parents with younger children.
- Parents, please remain responsible for keeping your children appropriately distanced. Children’s worksheets will be available in advance from our Children’s Church leaders Jo Fabian (Years R to 2) and Pauline Wiley (Years 3-7). We are presently asking parents to bring supporting materials such as books, toys and crayons. We are not able to provide a children’s corner yet, but have created new floor space in the north aisle by pushing some seating against the wall.
- Donations to FEED foodbank may be made at both churches.
To view our previous Digital Services, please click here to visit the relevant page of our website.